Submission of manuscript
- Journal of Technology and Exploitation in Mechanical Engineering (JTEME) publishes research papers as well as review articles describing technology and exploitation in mechanical engineering and related studies. The published papers concern one problem from topics. JTEME publishes original papers written especially in English or in Polish. Manuscripts should be prepared using paper template (download: PDF, DOCX).
- The paper should be sent together with the Submission form (download: PDF, DOCX) by one of the manuscript authors. It should be sent the Editorial Board’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- The Editorial Board sends the acknowledgment of the submissions.
- Only an acknowledgment from the Editorial Board officially establishes the date of receipt.
- The Editor Board inform authors about the progress of assessment and publication processes. The publisher will do everything possible to ensure prompt publication.
- If necessary drawings and photos could be additionally submitted in the form of graphical files in the *.tiff, *.jpg formats. Bitmap images should be of 300 dpi resolution at least unless the resolution is intentionally set to a lower level for scientific reasons.
- Units of measurement should be presented simply and concisely using System International (SI) units.
- The Editorial Office reserves the right to adjust the manuscripts.
- The contents of the articles are ultimately the responsibility of the contributor. Accordingly, the Publisher and the Editorial Board accept no liability whatsoever for the consequences of any inaccurate of misleading data, opinion or statement.
- Manuscript file should not extend 5 MB.
- Journal of Technology and Exploitation in Mechanical Engineering being a nonprofit Journal, does not have article processing or submission charges from the Author(s).
Eligibility of printing works is based on commissioned by the editors of two independent reviews
according to review form (download: PDF, DOCX).
Review shall be in writing and ends with the explicit application to the approval of the article for publication or rejection. In case of a negative review, the application shall be rejected.
The names of the reviewers of each publication are not disclosed.
Reviewers are chosen in accordance with the principle of avoiding conflicts of interest (for a conflict of interest shall be deemed to occur between the reviewer and the author of the direct personal relationships, relationships of professional reporting, direct scientific cooperation over the last two years prior to the preparation of the review).
All articles published in Journal of Technology and Exploitation in Mechanical Engineering (JTEME) are open-access. New works in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY 4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and to retain publishing rights without restrictions. JTEME uses digital archiving policy of the National Library of Poland.